Do You Qualify ?

Education Level

You need a level of education equivalent to U.S. high school.
This means successful completion of elementary and secondary classes comparable to a 12-year course in the United States.
Secondary schools provide education usually between the ages of 11-18.

Successful completion means a diploma or a certificate or similar proof.
The classes must have been official courses.
Vocational education only does usually not meet the education requirement.

The web pages of most U.S. Embassies and U.S. Consulates contain an overview of education given in the country or region where they are located, and which education is defined as comparable to U.S. high school.

You need official diploma’s, certificates, etc. that can be verified. In case you never got your diploma/certificate or it got lost, contact the school and ask for a replacement or other proof of successful completion.