The DV 2021 Program Visa Fees & Costs
The DV 2021 Program
If you are Selected and submit your Visa Application you must pay two fees.
If family members immigrate with you these fees must be paid for them also.
The fees are non-refundable.
- The Visa Fee.
Charged by the State Department for the processing your Immigrant Visa.
Currently the Visa Fee is $330.
- The Immigrant Fee.
Charged by USCIS for the issuance of your Green Card.
Currently the Immigrant Fee is $220.
Other expenses for the Visa Application are:
- Medical Examination
- Blood test
- Vaccinations – if/as needed
Each doctor and/or clinic is free to set a price.
Done during the Visa Interview.
- Birth Certificate
- other Civil Documents
- Police Certificate(s)
- Military Record – if applicable
- Court/Prison Records – if applicable
- Mailing of Visa Packet & Passport
For each family member that immigrates with you the applicable costs must be added.
For Selected Entrants already living in the U.S.:
If you win and opt for Adjustment of Status (AOS) in the U.S. you must pay two fees.
- The DV Surcharge.
- The AOS Fee.
Currently $1,225 – including the Biometrics fee.
- For a child under 14 the fee is $750 if the application is filed together with the application of the parent(s). No Biometrics fee is charged.
Most of the Other Costs mentioned pertain to AOS Applicants too.