Adjustment of Status

Change of Address

If you move during the I-485 AOS Application you must report this to USCIS within 10 days by filing Form AR-11 Aliens Change of Address, either on-line or by mail AND you must change the address on your application either on-line or by phone: 1-800 767 1833.

Once you complete Form AR-11 on-line the system will give you the opportunity to change the address on your pending or recently approved I-485 Application. In that case you do NOT have to call USCIS and you do NOT have to mail a paper Form AR-11.

Go to for Form AR-11 and for the Customer Service phone number if you file Form AR-11 by mail.