Business Visa are given in two categories:

E-1 for Treaty Traders, E-2 for Treaty Investors.

Treaty Trader Visa

  • Is for people who engage in substantial trade, including in services and/or technology, between the US and the treaty country.

Treaty Investor Visa

  • Is for people who invest a substantial amount of money in a business that they start or that they buy in the US and that they work in.