If your I-94 was not removed from your passport when you left the US you must mail it in.
The same applies if you did not hand over at the border your printed I-94 Arrival Record.

  • Send it to:
    Coleman Data Solutions
    Box 7965
    Akron, OH 44306
    Attn: NIDPS (I-94)

    You must include documentation that proves you departed from the US timely. Accepted as proof are:

    1. Original boarding passes proving your departure from another country, e.g. Canada.
    2. Photocopies of stamps in your passport indicating entry into another country after you departed the US. You should copy all passport pages that are not completely blank and also include the biographical page containing your photograph.
    3. Photocopies of evidence that you left, such as:
      • Dated pay slips or vouchers from your employer.
      • School records showing attendance.
      • Dated bank records showing transactions outside of the US.
      • Dated credit card receipts for purchases made outside of the US. You are allowed to delete the credit card number.

    Send original materials where possible or legible copies. Original materials cannot be returned.
    Include a dated and signed letter in English explaining the situation and requesting a correction of your Departure Record.
    Ask your post office for proof that you mailed the letter.

    Do not mail your I-94 and supporting documentation to a US Embassy/Consulate or to a CBP office in the US.
    Coleman Data Solutions does not answer correspondence and cannot give confirmation that your record has been updated.

    Keep a copy of your letter, the documentation and proof of mailing. Carry this material with you the next time you come to the US. It is possible your record has not been updated. Based on the proof you provide your record can then be corrected by a CBP officer at time of entry.