Family Based Immigration Quotas Diversity Visa Lottery Waiver US Visitor Visa (B-1/2) Visa Waiver Program/ESTA Arrival/Departure (I-94) Investment (EB-5) Job offer/work related Fiancé(e) Visa Immigration Procedures Study/Internship Business Options to Work Study/Internship

Our DV-2018 Winners Guide now available on‑line !


All over the world people dream about living in the U.S. Are you one of them ?
Or do you want to visit some of its exciting big cities, its beautiful national parks ?
Or do you want to study or temporarily work in the U.S. ?

The U.S. is a country full of opportunities that we will help explore.
But first we must explain some hard facts !

The U.S. immigration system mainly benefits U.S. citizens.
There are only few other options for U.S. immigration.
The U.S. limits the number of people that are allowed in.
Most people need a visa to visit the U.S.
A visa is needed for study and/or temporarily work or do business.

This site is a work in progress. We welcome (general) questions and suggestions !
Disclaimer: we are not immigration lawyers nor do we pretend to be.

Facebook Immigration Into US
Twitter Immigration Into US